Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A 1 Year Post Thyroidectomy
A 1 Year Post Thyroidectomy. Gocatboygo • • 11 replies. Don't use hydrogen peroxide or alcohol, which can slow healing.

I had a total thyroidectomy due to multinodular goiter almost 1 year ago. 28%) or 1 to 2. After the first 24 to 48 hours, wash around the wound with clean water 2 times a day.
It Stings B/C Of The Pressure My Neck.
The 1 year post op have been painful; 28%) or 1 to 2. I had a total thyroidectomy due to multinodular goiter almost 1 year ago.
I Had A Tt A Week Ago And Developed A Large Bump About 1/2 Above Incision Site.
I am an rn too and still feel like c**p 1 year post total thyroidectomy from thyroid cancer. After removal of the thyroid gland, thyroglobulin can be used as a cancer marker. its number should be as low as possible. Most of these will be temporary, but some may persist.
After The First 24 To 48 Hours, Wash Around The Wound With Clean Water 2 Times A Day.
I am hyper in am, dead tired all day and restless at night with the leg cramps. I started with 100 mcg synthroid post surgery and felt great until around december. One year today post total thyroidectomy, and found papillary and follicular thyroid cancer in nodule and new/redo rai tracer test coming up in june, interesting thing no period.
What Cpt® Code (S) Is/Are Reported For The Nuclear.
If you have copies of your lab tests, please let us know what the reference range (what is. I gained 15 lbs., started losing. It is hard, solid feeling like a small rock and sensitive to touch.
Don't Use Hydrogen Peroxide Or Alcohol, Which Can Slow Healing.
Thinking about what i've gone through in the last few years. Fatigue significantly improved in approximately a quarter of patients (67 patients; Gocatboygo • • 11 replies.
Popular Posts
I Haven't Been To The Orthodontist In A Year
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment